Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A New Chapter Begins

A new chapter in my life has now begun with the decision to further my knowledge in the early childhood field.  This is my first time using a blog and I am looking forward to using this tool as I begin my journey into the field of early childhood public policy and advocacy.  Keeping the lines of communication open between classmates (especially with an online degree program) is essential as each of us works toward earning our Master's of Science in Early Childhood Studies. 

Each of us who has enrolled in this program of study has chosen the concentration that will prepare each of us to reach our goals for the future.  I chose the degree of Master’s of Science Early Childhood Studies with a concentration in Early Childhood Public Policy and Advocacy in order to gain the knowledge I believe is needed to pursue my goal of becoming a full-time advocate.

I look forward to hearing from each of you, whether it be a personal reflection, a sharing of ideas or a source for other resources.  Good luck to all.

3 comments:

  1. Your Personal Childhood Web is wonderful. It ia great that you had such a good connection with your mother's boyfriend. I know a lot of children struggle with finding connections in these situations. You did a great job. I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I have so many happy memories of times spent with my grandfather. He was definitely a character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Robin,
    You have a wonderful Personal Childhood Web. You had several great individuals around you that helped you to become the results driven and hard working person that you are today!

    ReplyDelete