Thursday, June 21, 2012

END OF ANOTHER JOURNEY

As we each finish this last week in our course, it is time to say thank you to everyone for all of your advice and wisdom throughout the last eight weeks.  It was a pleasure to work/learn with new individuals as well as those of you that I have worked/learned with in previous classes.  I wish everyone the best of luck in whichever specialization you have chosen.  If you would like to keep in touch, you can find me on Facebook (Robin Lemire, Massachusetts).  I usually have some type of Winnie-the-Pooh clip-art as my profile picture.  I look forward to working/learning with those of you who have chosen the specialization of advocacy. 

4 comments:

  1. Robin, I have learned amazing insights from you over the last year and am awed by your strength and drive to advocate for children. I wish the best as you go through your last three classes and wrap up your Master's program. I will look you up on Facebook so that I can continue to keep in touch with you.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, I thank you for sharing great insights from your knowledge and experiences in the early childhood field, keep up the great work and feel free to keep in contact.My e-mail address id msdebbi55@yahoo.com or keep sharing through our blog.Keep up the great work and passion that you have displayed.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful...I will look you up on Facebook. Please feel free to look me up: Sarah Holtz. A wonderful adjourning step. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin,
    It was great being in class with you. Whenever I feel over whelmed with my work-load I think of you. You have been a great inspiration. Good luck!
    I'm on facebook too.
    Joey

    ReplyDelete